Outpost Antivirus Pro provides the first line of defense against malicious software by proactively controlling how programs behave and interact on a PC and preventing security breaches. The Host Protection module proactively monitors for and blocks sophisticated hacking techniques used to compromise or steal data. By analyzing threats and displaying actionable alerts, Host Protection blocks zero-day attacks and other unauthorized activities, providing advanced protection against botnets, rootkits and inadvertent data disclosure. This latest version extends the range of monitored events and operations for even greater and more customizable protection. Outpost excels in all currently-known leaktests, with additional focus on keylogger-like activities.
- Virus Bulletin VB100 certified virus and spyware protection
- Preemptive protection secures against new and unknown threats
- Minimal impact on system performance
- Secured network and web connections
- Fast, safe and private web browsing
- Automatic configuration (Auto-Learn and cloud-based ImproveNet)
- Subsequent malware scans up to 10 times faster
- Intuitive security decision-making
- Bulletproof self-defense
- Real-time monitoring of security-related activities and events
- Minimal hardware requirements
- Entertainment mode for uninterrupted games and streaming video
What you get:
- Up to 2.5x faster on-access and on-demand scanning
- 3x faster Web content filtering
- Updated antivirus engine
- SmartScan 4 – 3-5x faster malware checks compared with SmartScan 3
- NEW! SmartDecision technology (for intuitive decision-making on security)
- NEW! Clipboard and screen content protection
- NEW! USB virus protection
- More secure Auto-Learn function - even on infected PCs
- Full firewall compatibility with mobile broadband devices
- Enhanced security for 64-bit platform
Benefits of Outpost Anti-Virus:
Outpost Pro’s Multilayered Protection
Outpost’s broad functionality ensures threats are confronted at every stage of potential propagation routes – from initial contact to potential data theft or system compromise.
Anti-Malware (Antivirus + Antispyware):
- File Monitor and Scanner – scans system and files in real time or on demand.
- Mail Antivirus – scans email attachments.
- Web Antivirus – scans web pages for viruses and bad scripts.
- USB virus protection – combats or blocks USB device auto-run vulnerability.
- eXtended Heurist ics Analyzer (HAX) engine - scans critical system locations.
Two-way firewall to keep network connections secure:
- Inbound and outbound system and application firewall.
- Attack Detection – detects attacks from the local networks and Internet.
- IP BlockList – updatable list of blocked IPs
Proactive Protection modules to preemptively block unknown and new threats and prevent misuse of system and application data:
- Anti-Leak – prevents suspicious activity to block unknown threats and prevent data leaks.
- Applicat ion Guard – secures IDs and passwor ds used with most popular applications from inappropriate access or malicious hijacking.
- System Guard – pr otects key system settings and program data from misuse or malware compromise.
- File and Folder Lock blocks access to designated files and folders.
Web Control to protect against online risks and block Internet clutter:
- URL blacklist with automatically updated list of spying and malware sites.
- Ad blocking with automatically updated list of ad distribution networ ks.
- Customizable content filtering/parental block.
- Active Content block – restricts scripts/executable code/media elements in email messages and on web pages.
- ID block – blocks outbound transmission of personal information.
Anti-spam to keep inboxes clean of junk emails. Advanced activity monitoring tools to display real- time pr ogram activity and connection status:
- Process Activity Monitor for real-time monitoring of active processes.
- File and Registry Activity Monitor for on-demand recording of system events
Log Viewer to provide a record of past system activity.
Automated and password-protected configurations.
OutpostPro Antivirus Videos
OutpostPro Antivirus Reviews & Ratings
Not yet reviewed… Be the first to write a review!
To embed a YouTube video:
- Go to YouTube.com and browse to the video you wish to embed.
- Simply copy the code from the "Embed" box.
- Once you've copied the code, just paste it into the field below.
Questions, Discussions & Comments
Compare OutpostPro Antivirus
|OutpostPro Antivirus||Drag another product here||Drag another product here|
Drag to compare it to other software from Agnitum
Drag to compare it to other AntiVirus software
OutpostPro Antivirus News
Get The Best Protection Around Using Antivirus Software Reviews by Aingham86
Everybody needs antivirus software but it’s important to find protection that really works. Reviews can help with finding something for you. However, it can be difficult to determine the type of review site that you check; do you want… Read more on Antivirus Software Reviews
Anti Spam And Anti Virus Software Compared
Making a direct comparison between anti spam and anti virus programs can be difficult, with both protecting your PC in different ways. But, there is one recurrent theme that anti spam and anti virus programs have in common: They're… Read more on Anti Spam Anti Virus
Free Antivirus Virus Downloads by ABradney-George
Everyone knows that having antivirus protection is one of the most important security measures on a PC. But even thought there are some great free antivirus options out there, sometimes they can actually turnout to be less antivirus… Read more on Free Antivirus Virus
Internet Security 2011: Threats And Protection Options
Every computer is vulnerable to attacks. Whether at home or at work, they all need to be protected from potential threats. As it is better to be safe than sorry, it is also better to consider it to be not a matter of IF, but WHEN… Read more on Internet Security 2011
Protect Against Risks When Searching Google Images
Busy surfers and searchers, logging into many different sites, may eventually land in a destination they wish they could have avoided. Why? Because this is a case of what you don't know CAN hurt you. This is especially true of those… Read more on Google Images
Thank you for downloading OutpostPro Antivirus
Your download will begin shortly. If it doesn't, click here to try again.